Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sail fish

in february my three brothers and i went on a fishing trip to florida. we hired osprey charter's 60-foot taylor harrison carolina custom sport fishing boat to take us out from sailfish marina on singer island, florida. we all caught fish! the captain advised us to take some photos, measure and release our catches as there weren't all that many left out there. the fiberglass replica from grey's taxidermy of my 58-inch sailfish arrived this week.
surprisingly, my wife thinks it's "awesome": didn't see that coming!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Blue Marlin that's been in family for years. Now I want to sell it online. Can you please tell me hos I can tell if my Marlin is stuffed or fiberglass? Obviously not a fish expert here. I looked all over online to find a place to call and ask but couldn't find ANY place so I'm desperate here. Thx!!

    ReplyDelete